Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Tidings






 



It's the party season and I'm loving all the social activity ... champagne, cocktails, canapes, friends, laughter, and glamour ... what time of year could be more perfect! Everywhere you look there's Christmas magic, the city streets are filled with twinkling lights, decorations wrapped around lamp poles and giant Christmas trees. Shops and restaurants are decked out in Christmas gala and everyone is in good spirits and filled with Christmas cheer. I love the little red Volkswagen piled high with Christmas gifts, if I saw that parked outside my house I would certainly be feeling very festive indeed! Right now I off to pick my Christmas Tree and hang some decorations!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34a, 4b, 5, 6   
 

5 comments:

A Very Sweet Blog said...

This post is so festive! I love it! It really puts me in the spirit. Have a great weekend Melissah! :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

chateaudelille said...

I know. I love all the festivity and amazing ideas to enjoy. Hopefully I'll be shopping this weekend. have fun!! Fiona

Unknown said...

Beautiful images.....that little pup is adorable!! It's getting very festive indeed over here now, with Christmas weather to match.....brrrrr!!

Happy Weekend!!

Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing these images, I've been working so hard I forgot it's just around the corner! Thanks for the inspiration x

TINA KENT said...

Aah I can't believe Christmas is so soon! Where did nov go!? LovT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...