Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fun Times






 

 



Today is the perfect beach day so that's where I'm heading with my rose coloured glasses, pink havaianas and stripey pink bikinis ....  sadly, I do not own a vintage VW or a cute little fiat to get me there is style. One day I have big plans for buying an old Kombi van or a Mini Moke to add a little extra fun to my beach days!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5

For some coastal inspiration or an escape to the beach check out my other blog  'Coastal Style'

7 comments:

About Last Weekend said...

Very cute outfit at the top, those boyfriend jeans looks perfect with the pink top

Sarah said...

Have a beautiful day at the beach, lucky xx

M.A. the 2nd ~ Frances Russell said...

Hi Melissah ..... I love that first image! So gorgeous and so pink!!! YUM!!!!!!
hope you are well and relaxed back into work!
hugs
Fran xxxxx

Sarah Azzouzi said...

I'm envious of your beach weather... I am stuck in snow right now. Can't wait for summer.

Have fun at the beach!

- Sarah

Jess said...

aww so cute! love my sleek black altima but now i want a cute pink buggie for summer :)

Demilade said...

I love all the pictures. They are lovely.

Cherisse said...

stripey bikini looks pretty! Enjoy and happy weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...