Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Weekend Escape



I'm planning on a bit of a getaway this weekend with my husband
We are going to head down the coast for a night away and a break from routine.
We have been working round the clock lately so we are in need of a bit of R and R.
I am just getting my head around what to pack and 
I'm feeling inspired by this gorgeous Louis Vuitton campaign.
I am loving all the retro-feel, feminine, ladylike dresses 
and it's the perfect opportunity to give my new LV bag an outing!

Melissah xox

Images via Louis Vuitton 

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest 


Simone said...

How exciting, have a wonderful time....lucky you being able to escape, it's somewhere I've always wanted to explore!! :)

M.E said...

Hope you have a lovely time!! great post!

Gild and Grace said...

How exciting melissah! Have a wonderful time! This LV campaign is amazing by the way :)

Abbey x

With love... said...

Oh I loved this campaign.
Have a great day.

Claire D. T said...

I love trips!!
Have a good time sweetie :)


Sarah said...

LOVE this campaign, which new bag did you get??
Sounds like a little break away is exactly what you need xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...