Thursday, March 7, 2013

Birthday Wish List












My birthday is in a couple of days time
and only today did my husband ask me what I would like!
He doesn't sound very organised to me!
Anyway I think he was genuinely surprised at how long my list was!

It went somethjng like this ~
jewellery, shoes, fashion books,
flowers, notebooks, stationary, macarons
~ basically anything pretty and girly! 

All I can say is he better get his skates on!

♥ 

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest

2 comments:

Tania Pagliai said...

Hi ! I found your blog and I loved it!
It's full of funny and interesting pics!
Step by me if you have time, we might follow each other!
Tania
www.glamourmaniacs.com

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Love that statement necklace!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...