Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Life More Fabulous



 

 




If I had my way and only had to think of myself (a life without a husband and children) I would have a life way more glamorous than my humble, but stylish, beach house. I would have something pretty and feminine with French accents like gilded mirrors, crystal chandeliers and velvet sofas. I would have gorgeous fashion illustrations, vintage Vogue posters and fashion photography adoring the walls. I would love a claw foot bath and a walk in robe beautifully laid out and colour coordinated. I would have vases full of fresh flowers and beautiful books on art, fashion and design - all the stuff my dreams are made of!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5

1 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Love the inspriations! Just gorgeous.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...