Saturday, November 19, 2011

Cafe Noir







 


Loving this chic European styling which has inspired me to do a little bit of shopping of my own. With the party season underway and the social calendar slowly starting to fill up it's time to hit the shops for a few party numbers. Last years frocks have had their fair share of outings and they've all done the rounds of the special occasions so it's time for a few newies to dazzle the social scene!!! It's time to replace a couple of Nine West faves, a black evening bag and a pair of satin and diamente slingbacks with more upmarket versions. Chanel seems to be sadly out of my league but if I save my pennies Louis Vuitton is in with a chance. I have had my eye on an elegant LV clutch in black so we shall see! Enjoy your weekend!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7     

1 comments:

Mademoiselle Rose said...

I Love the title ' cafe noir ' and the way she is dress to sip her café..
Enjoy your Sunday Melissah, xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...