Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bathroom Luxe









I would kill for a luxury bathroom. A heavenly space to pamper oneself in peace and tranquility. I would fill it with fresh flowers, fluffy towels, bath salts and luxury bubble bath. There would be a generously sized tub for deep soaking and a space to sit and apply my make-up with good light. I would have plenty of storage for my fragrances, skincare and cosmetics and I would finish it off with a pretty chandelier.

What would you add to yours?

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2 'Bathroom Luxe' collage by Scrapbook, 3-5

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  

4 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Love that bright pink in the all white bathroom. I would never leave my bathroom if it looked like that.

Gild and Grace said...

How fabulous is that shot of Kate?! And that bathroom is pretty divine too :)

Abbey x

Demilade said...

This post has got me dreaming about luxury bathrooms and how much I want one. Lovely pictures. xoxo Demmy

Demilade said...

This post makes me want a luxury bathroom so bad! xoxo Demmy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...