Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Flower Shop









Nothing cheers me up more than fresh flowers. I am very lucky, because even though I live in a small town we have a very stylish florist. She doesn't carry a massive range but everything she has is gorgeous and lasts for ages. Every week there is a totally new selection so there's always something fresh and exciting to surprise you. I buy a lot of flowers from there because not only do flowers make me happy but they fill the house with fragrance and colour.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3-5

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  

5 comments:

Priscilla Joy said...

So lovely. Always a pleasure. xx

FrenchBlue said...

Love your fresh flowers too!
XO

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

TRUE!!! Isn't it amazing how just ONE STEM can make you smile, and a bouquet can make your whole day and week??!

Claudia Lane said...

Totally agree I love fresh flowers too, they make me happy no matter what...
Have a great day x

kat @ dot dot dash said...

beautiful flowers and gorgeous shop!
x kat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...