Monday, April 2, 2012

Bright Ideas For Easter




 





I am getting pretty excited about Easter which is fast approaching... in fact way more excited than the kids! I just love all the colours and the creative ideas that you see in the magazines and on blogs at this time of year. For instance, I have seen baby chicks dyed at the country fairs and showgrounds but never a rabbit before! We have a great shop in Melbourne called 'The Works', that has the most superb decorations and gorgeous Easter displays. Every time I go there it's an exercise in self control because I want everything in every style and every colour! So I'm off Easter shopping today to see what fabulous stuff they have this year!  

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  

1 comments:

Ann said...

Oh soooooooo cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...