Friday, October 19, 2012

Pink Candy Bar



 




 

 


Untitled #167


Candy Bar in Heavenly Pink

Loving this gorgeous girly party inspiration!
This weekend I have offered to help out my girlfriend
host her little girl's birthday party.
She says she is 'creatively challenged', so has enlisted my help 
(and imagination) with coming up with some clever ideas.
Inspired by this pretty pink and white theme
we are going to set up a candy bar along these lines. 

I am sure the little girls will be impressed! 


Melissah xox

Images via Sweet Style, collage by Scrapbook

Pop over to my other blogs Coastal Style and Country Style Chic

4 comments:

Rebeca Muñoz López said...

Beautiful pics!

www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

Demilade said...

I'm sure it's gonna be really pretty. Love the pictures. x

The Dainty Dolls House said...

That's so nice, I hope you have a wonderful time!! I love parties :)) xx

Haydee @ How Sweet Life Is said...

so sweet! reminds me of the candy bar i set up for my own wedding! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...