Monday, October 1, 2012

Spring Fever







 Springtime frivolity

As soon as Spring hits I am ransacking the wardrobe
looking for bright and festive clothing to celebrate Spring.
I dig out ginghams, polks dots, florals and checks.
I layer them up with crocheted lace, cashmere knits
in assorted pretty Spring colours,
ready to face the world again with my best foot forward!

♥ ♥ ♥

Melissah xox

Images via Dust Jacket 

  Check out my other blogs Coastal Style and Country Style Chic 

4 comments:

chateaudelille said...

Spring together with the pretty fashions at the moment are such fun. Fiona

The Dainty Dolls House said...

I love spring, can't wait for it to come back. These are wonderful :) x

olga said...

Love the last phoyo - great combo of colors, red bag, green striped top and yellow/mustard skirt. Looks bright!
www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

Mode a'Portee said...

Perfectly collected.. Nice outfit collage!! Love the brightness of everything.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...