Sunday, October 28, 2012

Poppy and Fuchsia Outdoor Party

I love a good party. 
Especially one where the hosts have gone to a bit of an effort 
with decorating and styling.
Being a designer, I love it when there's a colour co-ordinated theme
 with attention to detail like:-
fairy lights, flowers, paper lanterns and invitations
all put together with a sense of style creative flair.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34

Pop over to my other blogs Coastal Style and Country Style Chic


Gild and Grace said...

Divine melissah! Such a fun colour combination! Have a great week :)

Abbey x

Melbourne Girl said...

I love this colour combo...gorgeous!!! Makes me think about colours for our neighbourly Summer get together...

The Chic Sheet said...

This looks beautiful! I wish the warm weather would come back, because I love a good outdoor party :)


Ceciliette said...

Its always nice to see someone putting attention to every minimal detail. Great theme combo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...