Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Modern Day Christmas

Living on the coast I am always drawn to a beachy style Christmas but every once in a while I think it would be nice to do something different. I would like to have a country Christmas one year and I would decorate my tree something along the lines of the images below. I love that modern day take on the traditional red and green theme. It's simple and refreshingly different.

Christmas at 'Where a Girl Goes'
Christmas Tree by Christina Re
A country style Christmas
Beautifully wrapped gifts

A Hamptons Style Christmas
Country Road's Christmas style
A modern take on Christmas

Melissah xox


Kathleen Ellis said...

Aaahhh...such beautiful inspirations! Love the light and airy feeling! Thanks for stopping by Melissah! your blog is lovely...welcome to the world of blogging!
Have a beautiful day~
;-D Kathleen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...