Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Shades of Blue











Today I'm loving these soft, muted powdery shades of blue
I would colour my world in pink if I could
but I have decorated my house in shade of blue
and you'll see a lot of blue in my wardrobe.
It's fresh and and calming ~
an easy colour to wear and live with.
I think my husband is also a lot happier ~
I picked blue over pink to decorate with!

♥ ♥ ♥

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Pop over to my other blogs Coastal Style and Country Style Chic 

4 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

You always post the most beautiful and romantic photos!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Belle Inspirations said...

I absolutely Love that dress! I'm also loving the soft shades of blue Have a beautiful day Melissah xx

Annie said...

Ah, blue, a color I will never tire of. Even though pink is lovely, sometimes I get a little sick of it and feel like I need a break. Blue, on the other hand... ;)

Merle Steijger said...

I apsolutely LOVE your blog! It's got this lovely feel about it! My complements!
xx merle
http://merlesteijger.wordpress.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...