Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Venice, My Love






 

 

 



Venice conjures up so much magic and romance.

I have been there a couple of times on a backpackers budget but would love to go back there with my husband. He's never been and he would really appreciate the architecture and the history. It would be lovely to see a more romantic side of the city - intimate candlelit dinners, cappuccinos in the Piazza San Marco, water taxi rides on the Grand Canal and serenaded Gondola rides with my husband at my side. I'd love to have drinks at Harry's Bar, do a little shopping and take in all the art and culture the city has to offer.



Melissah xox

Images via 1-34, 5, 6-78, 9

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  

3 comments:

Inês Margarida Martins said...

Great pictures, great inspiration! ;) Kisses***

http://gomadandbuyeverything.blogspot.pt/

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Cool. I prefer France to Italy, but cool pictures :)) x

Elle Sees said...

every time I've gone to Venice, I've gone with people who didn't enjoy it at all. Next time maybe I should just go by myself :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...