Saturday, September 15, 2012

Spring Trend - Pretty Pastels










1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

I am loving the pretty pastel trend that we are seeing this Spring

Mint, pink, pistachio + peach

They are so pretty, soft and feminine
The color mint is effervescent and I'm loving it. 
It's classic, even a bit trendy, 
and looks especially pretty accompanied by peach or light pink. 
Above is a collection of my favourite things in this season's colour palette.


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6 

Pop over to my other blogs Coastal Style and Country Style Chic

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such pretty pictures, and that first picture of the bedroom, just too cute!

Thanks so much for the sweet comment left on my blog regarding my freshly painted house!

Shaz said...

You find the most divine images. There is seriously not one I haved just liked, but loved.

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. Re Camilla comments, go and have a look on the Camilla sit, she has just listed over 100 gorgeous items for between 40 & 60% off. Here is the link http://camilla.com.au/shop/sale-1.html. Hope you find something lovely. Happy weekend.

Fictitious Fashion said...

love the pictures.. pastel colors <3

Maybe you have time see my New post- Abstract Nail Art

Join The fabulous Mont Affair GIVEAWAY and win a dress of YOUR CHOICE. Two winners yet to be chosen.ENTER NOW

Love
Akanksha

About Last Weekend said...

That pistachio is so so lovely and timeless.

Rosey Pinks said...

I love all the beautiful images you post on your blog, truely beautiful. Also a late but special thanks for following me and leaving me comments! Have a lovely and calm day! xoxo

Claire D. T said...

In love with pastels!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...