Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Black & White Glamour








I first developed a passion for photography when I was sixteen years of age and my dad bought me an SLR camera. I started taking photography classes at school and I was developing my own black and white prints. It has been an on going hobby over the years and I love collecting beautiful books on fashion photography.

Today I'm loving these black and white fashion photos.

♥ ♥ ♥

 Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4 

Pop over to my other blogs Coastal Style and Country Style Chic

4 comments:

butiksofie said...

I love chanel!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the surfboard shot, that is super cool.

Claudia Lane said...

I adore B&W and I love these images...the Chanel surfboard is divine (if only I could afford it!) x:)

navy and orange said...

super perfect. love your blog!

xoxo navy & orange

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...