Thursday, August 18, 2011

Boudoir Heaven




 


 




I think luxury and pleasure can be found in the simplest of things. For me a satin ribbon, lovely writing paper, a spritz of perfume, a pretty lace bra and beautiful quality chocolates all bring a smile to my face and make my world a brighter place. I always put a little bit extra in into life in hope that I can turn the ordinary into extraordinary. That's why I take the time to set the dinner table with fresh flowers and candles. I style my wardrobe so it makes dressing in the morning an indulgence and my design studio is all beautifully laid out with everything in white folders and matching boxes so I love going to work. Those little details can make a big difference!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6   

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...