Monday, August 1, 2011

Sweet Tooth


 



I must confess I have a real sweet tooth and love anything that's sweet and sugary. Maybe part of the reason is that things that are sweet are always packaged up so beautifully. Brightly coloured candy, enticing wrappers, exquisite chocolate boxes, dainty presentations tied with delicate bows, delicious desserts and divine pastries that are more works of art than mere pastry ... who can we resist such pretty temptations?

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5

4 comments:

Gild and Grace said...

I agree, I think it's the pretty factor that gets me as much as the sugar! Lovely pics :) Abbey x

Jenni said...

Those are such beautiful pictures! And I understand having a sweet tooth! {Me too!}

Have a lovely day!

Blessings,
Jenni

The Buzz Blog said...

Sweet treats to start the week! I have a weakness for all of these lovelies... Thanks for stopping by The Buzz and introducing us to Scrapbook. We love to hear from readers around the world and will be sure to hope over to your new blog, as well!
xxoo
Carolyn

Sarah said...

Yum! Delicious for the mouth AND eyes! What a treat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...