Tuesday, August 30, 2011

French Fantasy






 

What delectable treats these are! It's not to hard to figure out the little things that I love in life - beautiful, romantic bedrooms and dressing rooms, long stemmed roses and macarons in a confection of perfect pastel shades. Throw in some french champagne, a beautiful fragrance and my luxury list is complete. It's theses little things in life that make me happy and make me feel special!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this colour pallette its so soft & dreamy. you always select such beautiful images

Linda @ theLENNOXX said...

Hi Melissa, thank you for your sweet comment. Of course I have time to stop by! Love the look and feel of your blog, so girlie and relaxing =)

Your luxury list sounds like a day in heaven ;)

xox Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...