Saturday, June 11, 2011

Blake - the new Chanel 'It' Girl

I was pretty excited to hear that Blake Lively was going to be Chanel's next poster girl for their handbag line. Chanel is my no. 1 favourite brand and I love Blake's sunny disposition and her 'all American girl' prettiness. There's so many off beat 'it girls' out there with wacky tastes and very eclectic styles that I find Blake very refreshing with her tousled golden locks, suntan and perfect smile. She's always well put together and has a great sense of style.

Blake Lively in Chanel - Image via Zimbio

I have heard murmurs that some fashionistas think she's too fresh faced and not sophisticated enough for Chanel but I personally think it's a winning campaign. Here are a few of the ads so you can decide for yourself if it's a successful combination or not.  




 

Images 2-5 via Chanel

Melissah xox

2 comments:

Trude said...

Could not agree more:)) Looks like some of those it- girls can Get away with wearing almost anything just because they have a well known name...regards from Norway:)

leticia@galsintheknow.blogspot.com/ said...

I love her, great choice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...