Thursday, June 9, 2011

Downtown Girl

I have just been watching some old re-runs of 'Sex In The City' and despite the fact I have seem them all before (at least twice) they still make me blush with some of the things they come out with! Every time I watch an episode it makes me want to jump on a plane and head off to New York. I start drooling at the thought of New York cheesecakes and Pastrami on Rye sandwiches from the downtown delis. I'm hanging out to catch a ride in a yellow cab and eat one of those giant pretzels in Central Park before heading off for a ice-skate on the rink. I dream of shopping on Fifth Avenue and exploring Greenwich Village again. But sadly for now, I will have to re-live my New York moments through Carrie Bradshaw and the girls! 





 
Melissah xox


Images via Photobucket, Pinterest, Everthing Fabulous

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS POST! Love NYC ! Have to find striped shorts, they are awesome!

Thanks for subscribing to
http://km2shoes.wordpress.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...