Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Memories of Capri






 

 


Images via Black Eiffel, Habitually Chic

With everyone around me heading off to warmer climates to escape the cold winter my thoughts turn to lovely summer holidays spent in Europe. Travelling down the Amalfi coastline in a zippy little Fiat stopping at small seaside villages on the way to cool off with a glass of Limoncello. Icy gelatis, pebble beaches, coloured beach umbrellas, winding roads, azure coloured water and exuberant, suntanned Italians fill my head with fond memories. Sadly my memories of a boat trip to Capri are ones I'd rather forget. I was seasick on the boat trip over then spent  the rest of the day recovering on a park bench before I had to take the boat back that night! I must go back again some time and see it the way it's supposed to be! 


Melissah xox

5 comments:

LakshmiRP said...

You have got a good looking blog! I love the chic look and feel of it.

Thanks for taking time to see through my blog on Sewing And Pattern Making - Adithis Amma Sews

Letícia Motta said...

Beautiful blog. Nice images for a daily inspiration.

Saw your link when you sent a comment to my blog: http://www.cutedrop.com.br

Thanks for visiting and congratulations.

Hugs.
Letícia.

Anonymous said...

wonderful images!

That boat trip must have been horrible, oh my.

Kitchen fitter in Faversham said...

great styling in these photos they remind me I need a trip to the coast soon, need to see, smell and feel the sea

Annette Piper said...

I loved the Amalfi Coast although I never made it to Capri. Those giant lemons are amazing when you see how big they are in person! I had one of the most delicious and refreshing summer drinks in this region - fresh lemon and orange juice with crushed ice. Soooo refreshing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...