Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Paris Envy






 

 



I have a friend heading off to Paris tonight and I am ashamed to say but I am tinged with jealousy. I would love to be window shopping along Avenue Montaigne oohing and aahing over Dior and Chanel. I would give anything to have tea accompanied by some delicate macarons whilst admiring the stylish crowds. I would love a fix of galleries and museums served up with a large dollop of style and culture. My mouth is watering thinking of 'steak frites' in a French Brasseries oozing with ambience. But sadly for me, I will have to be contented with these beautiful images for the time being! 

Melissah xox

Images via The Alternative Wife, Simply Luxurious, This Is Glamorous, Everthing Fabulous

2 comments:

juditu said...

Dear Melissah,

your blog is so amazing! :) Thank you for recommend it! Have a nice day,

j

agnes szucs said...

Melissah, you made a beautiful blog, congrats! Thanks for your visit over on my blog.

:)
agnes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...