Friday, June 17, 2011

Femme Fatale



 


 
Being a designer, I like lots of change so over the last couple of days I have embarked on a creative little side project and have been madly overhauling my blog. After only six months I was already getting a bit of sick of it and was thinking it all looked a bit busy. So I have taken a simpler, fresher approach. It was just meant to be a simple exercise but it took way longer than planned. Anyway ... it's pretty well done now and I'm happy with it so I hope you like the new look! 

Melissah xox

Images via 12, 3, 4

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Beaut of a blog! Thanks so much for entering to win the contest over at mine :) Can't wait to see what other loveliness you share with us here!

Cheers,
Evelyn

Just Martha said...

It looks really lovely and stylish! Beautiful as always...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...