Saturday, February 25, 2012

Blushing Pink & Peach





 






I fell in love with the latest collection from Katie Ermilio (images 1, 2 and 9) a fashion designer hailing from New York City. As the granddaughter of Grace Kelly's personal clothier, it is easy to see the sense of history in her clothes. The collection is soft, pretty, feminine and full of clever twists. It is also fresh, modern and beautifully constructed. I love the sorbet colours and would wear any of her pieces. I am sure Grace would approve of this stunning collection. For more heavenly pieces click on Katie's link above.

Melissah xox

Images via 1-234, 5, 6, 7, 8

3 comments:

M.A. the 2nd ~ Frances Russell said...

Oh Melissah I adore this collection and palette is perfect! Love the sorbet pink! Have a wonderful week-end
hugs always
Fran xx

Miss Psycho Cat said...

I like that collection too ;)

Hanz, Fashionista Era Design said...

I agree they are such gorgeous pieces. Loved it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...