Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Colour Burst












After a surprise dinner reservation and a romantic night out at my favourite restaurant, dining on duck and Verve Cliquot I am still dizzy with the thought of long stemmed roses, chocolate hearts and a romantic card. I am also still full from the sticky toffee pudding with spun toffee that I really didn't need! The night finished off with looking for shooting stars in a star studded, inky sky.  Today, I'm loving these romantic pastels particularly the mix of colours in Gwenyth's fab house. Love the artwork - it really makes the space!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a wonderful Valentines evening, sounds fab! xo K

Priscilla Joy said...

Loving the flowers for decoration. I used to do this so often when living in Amsterdam. A bit more difficult here on the island.
Have a wonderful day. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...