Thursday, February 2, 2012

Stealing Beauty








 





Sadly, I was never lucky enough to be blessed with naturally good looks - but what I have done is made the most of the assests I was given. I have highlighted the good points, I eat well, exercise daily, dress carefully to suit my figure showing off my best features and hiding others. I wear colours that flatter, clothes that are well cut and well made and heels to make me taller. I carry designer bags and wear great shoes as further diversion so the overall effect I am hoping for is chic and stylish rather than drop dead gorgeous. I always admire women that dress well and they are very often not the most beautiful ones but they are the ones that have made the most of themselves!    
 
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3-4, 5, 6, 7, 8     

4 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Such beautiful pictures...those blush tones do it for me every time. Sounds like you doing a great job at being the best "you" that you can be!

anyaadores said...

Oh gosh this post and the images are just so adorable:)
Hope you day is sunshiny,
Axx

Beach Coast Style said...

oh my goodness my friend I totally disagree. You look gorgeous! I was floored when you posted those pictures of you strutting that hot pink bikini! You look marvelous! I wish I was that fit. I think you just inspire me. I need to do something :-(

Priscilla Joy said...

Beautiful.

Have a laughter filled weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...