Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sheer Illusion










 



Now that Valentine's Day is finished with and I have another year to wait - I am feeling nostalgically romantic so I am I loving all of this sheer prettiness. I am swooning over the sheer handbags from the Louis Vuitton Spring collection and all the lace, organza, chiffon and sheer ruffles that we having been seeing on the catwalks. It looks like we are going to see a lot of girly femininity in Europe this summer. Happy Sunday!
 
Melissah xox

Images via 1-234, 5, 6, 7, 8

8 comments:

Izzy said...

love the beautiful sheer materials!

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

Gild and Grace said...

So pretty melissah! Loving the Louis Vuitton! Hope you had a great weekend :)

Abbey x

The enchanted home said...

So petty....feel like I just landed on a soft white billowy cloud. Gorgeous!

anyaadores said...

These are just dreamy beautiful. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, I am also following you now, as I love what you do.
Happy Sunday
Axxx

Old Country Soul... said...

Oh how I love all of these lovely pictures!!! I may need to try more sheer material in my home! Stunning!!!
~N~

Unknown said...

Oh I do love a bit of girly femininity me!

Anonymous said...

I've nominated your blog for an award....please follow the link for the award and the rules:

http://mimilovesmimi.blogspot.com/2012/02/ive-won-blogger-award.html

Love,
Mimi

Hanz, Fashionista Era Design said...

such a gorgeous photographs!! always so very pretty!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...