Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cafe Creme






 

 




Today I shopping with clients for French antiques. I am looking forward to fossicking around dusty, crowded antique shops looking for the perfect piece. I always love my client shopping days - it's pretty full on as we generally need to cover a lot of ground but there's always time for chat over coffee and cake. In keeping with our French theme and to get the client in the mood I might take them to a chic little French cafe where they make excellent coffee and delicious French pastries. I'll wear my new Chanel ballet flats because they are so comfy when I am on my feet all day.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6 

3 comments:

Priscilla Joy said...

Loving those shoes!
Have a beautiful week. xx

Miss Psycho Cat said...

Cute, I like those flats :)

Punctuation Mark said...

hope you're having a fantastic day... love the images!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...