Friday, February 17, 2012

Simply Seductive










I am looking forward to the weekend as I have a lazy, indulgent weekend planned. Nothing special, just catching my breath after a whirlwind week. I am hoping to find some time to catch up on the gossip with a couple of girlfriends over coffee and cake. I want to have a long chat to my mum on the phone and relax in a hot bath with some essential oils and scented candles. I also need to catch upon some well needed sleep. I hope you have a lovely weekend ahead!
  
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5a, 5b, 6  
  

2 comments:

Priscilla Joy said...

Yes, good ingredients for a good weekend.

Enjoy

O said...

Happy Friday! Am looking forward to a lazy weekend as well! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...