Sunday, February 26, 2012

In Love with Aqua










I just adore aqua - I am sure it's partly because of those little Tiffany boxes that have brought so much joy to so many special occasions but I also love the pop and energy it brings when used in a decorating scheme. It can look sophisticated and elegant but also relaxed and casual when dressed down for a beach house. Apart from pink, it's my favourite summer wardrobe colour. Living by beach, I find aqua is the perfect shade for chic coastal dressing! 

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the home decor in those photos. There are elements from each room that I would in my own home! Oh yes, the aqua...just beautiful!

Miss Psycho Cat said...

5th picture is adorable :)

Demilade said...

You have such lovely pictures. Aqua is a really beautiful color. xoxo Demmy

Gild and Grace said...

Oh I love a bit of Tiffany blue! Great post Melissah - Alexa looks stunning. Hope you've had a great weekend :)

Abbey x

Hanz, Fashionista Era Design said...

gorgeous colour!!! love it so much, it juss makes you feel relaxed :)

Aurelia said...

beautiful romantic spaces.... love the picture with decorating walls with images. I am still obsessed with finding empty frames to decorate walls in my badroom.
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...