Friday, April 15, 2011

Butterfly Dreaming


These last few days my garden has been a mass of the prettiest tiny white butterflies dancing all over the flowers. It was a very romantic vision until someone told me they are in fact cabbage moths and will strip my garden bare if I'm not careful! With this influx of pesky little moths I have also seen lots of the beautiful Monarch butterflies on my daily beach walk. To see seven or eight on these beautiful  orange, yellow and black winged creatures sitting on a single branch is a heavenly sight. I fancy myself in a long floaty dress skipping around with a butterfly net catching these pretty things but somehow I doubt if I'll find the time!

 






Images via Creature Comforts

Melissah xox

2 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Love butterflies..they symbolize spring, freedom, happiness and romance to me.....such beautiful creatures.

Unknown said...

Love this ! I had a butterfly party on my blog ! Come see it ! Happy week end ! Glorious post and pictures !!!
Hugs
http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...