Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fairfground Attractions


We are in the middle of the Easter school holidays and the kids are going a bit stir crazy after too much DS, Playstation, Ninetendo and TV so it's time to get them out and about for some good old fashioned fun! So we are heading off to a country Easter Fair to try our luck at the shooting gallery, the clowns with the ping pong balls and the basket ball hoops. We'll probably take a ride on the dodgem cars, the ferris wheel and indulge in some fairy floss. Oh, and I also love those hot dogs covered in batter and deep fried - even though I know they each contain a week's worth of calories!




 







Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 45, 6, 7, 8

6 comments:

Åpent^hus said...

hey Melissa
thanx for leaving a comment.
sure, I want to check out your blog. :) This is great.
You have created a whole universe here. Love it.
full av playful creativity.
Cheers me up! :) keep it up! :)

hope you'll visit me again soon.


best wishes, Open house blog, Norway.

Anonymous said...

hi melissa!

thanks for the lovely comment! so glad you stopped by my blog! i am absolutely smitten with these photos!! it's been rainy here all week and i am dying for spring!!

can't wait to see what you post next!

Lucía said...

I love the colors. You're so right. I hope you guys have a lot of fun

Unknown said...

sooo fun! I love those cute balloons, what great photos :)

xoxo

Yanii Moodie said...

I love this post its beautiful.
Its a lovely inspiring post, maybe i'll keep it in mind for one of my textile projects :)
Keep up the good work.
Yanii x

Jordan - Polkadot Prints said...

I've been thinking a lot about a parisian, soft coloured carnival party lately - this is great inspiration! Thanks for your comment that led me here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...