Saturday, April 9, 2011

Designers Guild Kids

I have been a big fan of Designers Guild for years. I used to live in London just down the road from their Kings Road Flagship Store and was forever rummaging through baskets, shelves and displays in awe of all the bright colours and bold patterns. It was such an eclectic mix of treasures that was unlike any other store in London. Tricia Guild, single handled changed the way we viewed colour and pattern and gave us the confidence to mix the two in a way which we would never have had the courage to do without her inspiration. I have collected all of the Designers Guild books along the way and believe that she is one of the reasons I was easily able to make a career change from being a fashion designer to an interior designer. I particularly love the kids' range with all of those bright, funky colours and cute prints.


 


 

Images via Designers Guild website

Xox
Melissah

4 comments:

Vær våken said...

Designers Guild has so many nice things :) :) Have a lovely weekend!

xx

The enchanted home said...

I love Designers guild..always something gorgeous to admire there!

My First Room said...

Just beautiful. Couldn't agree with you more.

Andrew Smith said...

I agree! the two things I love about Designers Guild are, the bright colours and bold patterns. I have recently purchased bedding myself and I am very happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...