Monday, April 4, 2011

Ralph Lauren - Hamptons Chic

One of my favourite stores in the world is Ralph Lauren on Madison Avenue, New York. I remember first going there in my twenties and being completely blown away by the whole lifestyle concept. It wasn't just fashion and homewares but entire rooms set up with everything from amazing over-the-top floral arrangements, artwork on the walls and food on the table. Dinner parties were set up and it was like the guests had just got up and left, but everything else remained. I was overwhelmed by floor after floor of beautiful homewares, luxury goods, divine fashion and talented styling. I felt like I had been personally invited to wander through Ralph Lauren's own home. I am a big fan of Ralph Lauren's classic elegance in both fashion and homewares and love this very fresh blue and white Hamptons style collection. I love all the layering of prints, patterns and textures that he is famous for.      


 

 





Images via Ralph Lauren website


Xox
Melissah

2 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Every single thing is every single picture is a total love as everything Ralph is always for me!! BEAUTIFUL....

Leah - The Inside Story said...

Ralph Lauren is always gorgeous and inspirational. Love these pics. Leahxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...