Friday, April 29, 2011

Happily Ever After

Well today is the big day and I must say I am very excited about spending the evening watching the grandeur of the 'Wedding of the Century' unfold. I'm looking forward to the Royal procession, the dress, the flowers, the bridesmaids and all the other details that go hand in hand with a glamorous royal wedding. I hope that Wills and Kate set their own path and have a long and happy marriage.                         




 

 



Melissah xox

Images were sourced from the following sites - The Alternative Wife, This Is Glamorous, Simply Luxurious, Haute Design

6 comments:

KiwiStyle said...

Stunning images. Can't beleive how excited we are down under. Am planning a knees up with girlfriends. Images on my blog (countrysytledownunder.blogspot) Jane.

Angela Steyn said...

Such pretty images... we'll be watching!

Angela x

chateaudelille said...

Love those cakes! But then again I love all of your choices.

Giovanna said...

Gorgeous pictures! Thanks for visiting my blog :)
xoxo

Giovanna
Boho Market

Lucía said...

Well it was in the morning in Spain so I was in class. I've spent the last few hours watching stuff in television and internet. It's a fairytale

Unknown said...

Just stunning ... you certainly have an eye for gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...