Saturday, September 3, 2011

Afternoon Delights





 



Today I am meeting my girlfriends for a spot of shopping, plenty of gossip and lots of laughing over afternoon tea. We have our favourite cafe called 'Where a Girl Goes' where they serve tea in Limoges style teacups with the daintiest macaroons and the most stylish baby cupcakes I have seen. The cafe has a beautiful boutique that sells gorgeous irresistible girly things like pretty stationary, satin ribbons and heavenly chocolates - just little things but collectively they can make a serious dint in my purse!



Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5

3 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Sounds like a fun day! Wish I was there! ♥

Laura said...

Have a wonderful afternoon melissah! hope you get to enjoy some scrummy macarons!! Laura xxx

Maria G. said...

Sounds wonderful! If you can take some pictures from the cafe it will great! I wish we could have a ladies cafe here in Athens (Greece) and if we have I don' t know anything about it!
To say thank you for being my follower
I have a suprise for you. If you want to see your suprise pop over my blog.

chicinflipflops.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...