Sunday, September 18, 2011

Aqua Shimmer










My love affair with aqua started with Tiffany's. Now I always associate the colour with things that are stylish, luxurious and highly desirable. I have painted feature walls in aqua, designed parties with an aqua theme and had Tiffany jewellery on my Christmas and birthday wish list for years. Aqua is also one of my favourite fashion colours - I have blue eyes and I always think wearing aqua makes my eyes look bluer. It's such a pretty, fresh summery colour that I think it's hard to go wrong with aqua!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6   

1 comments:

Claire D. T said...

I totally agree with you.. This colour is so beautiful!!
Kisses
Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...