Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Touch Up


 







My grandmother was the sort of lady who would 'never leave the house without lipstick' she powdered her nose, always wore gloves, and a hat to church on Sundays. I only wear hats to the races, gloves in Winter but I never leave the house without lipstick and a spritz of perfume...even on my morning run...there's always a slick of natural lip gloss. I am sure my grandmother would be looking down from heaven smiling and nodding with approval!  
 
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34-6

5 comments:

Mimi said...

My mother was the same as your Grandmother, never left home without wearing lipstick and she always wore perfume. I too have followed in here footsteps. Mimi xx

Laura said...

Hi melissah, i am totally a lipstick girl too! i dont feel normal without it!! the lolita lempicka is one of my most favourite perfumes.... delicious!!
Laura xx

Laura said...

hi melissah, wasnt sure if that last comment went through..... blogger is playing up for me!!
was just saying how i am totally a lipstick girl too...
Laura xx

Beautiful House said...

Hi Melissah, thanks for visiting my blog, the place you mentioned isnt far from me at all. There are some lovely places to visit down here. Enjoy your weekend.x

Leah - The Inside Story said...

Hi Melissah, I am always wearing lipgloss and I am on the hunt for a new lipstick. Have a great weekend! Leahx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...