Monday, September 26, 2011

European Vacation



 



 





It's a great time of year to be taking a European vacation. The weather is still warm and mild - perfect for travelling and the hoards of tourists have disappeared. My favourite trade fair 'Maison et Objet' is held in in Paris in September each year so it would be great to combine a business trip with pleasure and make a bit of holiday of it. The fair is full of fabulous ideas and design inspiration so when that's all over with what a great opportunity to hire a little Citroen and buzz around and explore the French countryside. I think a trip to Champagne would be a must as well as visiting some castles in the Loire Valley and of course a few days of shopping in Paris would be at the top of the list!
   
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9     

4 comments:

Annette Piper said...

I've just returned from Italy - fantastic! I'd be happy to go on another little sojourn after a week home ;)

Maria G. said...

I believe Paris is wonderful !
My favourite city is Rome and it's only 1 hour and 30 minutes from Athens so is an easy trip for weekends!
But the last two years Istanbul is also on the top of my list! When the east meets the west!

Ann said...

Gorgeous images ♥

Enjoy your trip!

Oh I love the carefree way of Europeans and they always look so chic.

Claire D. T said...

Lovely pictures!!
Have a beautiful trip dear! :)

Kisses
Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...