Saturday, September 10, 2011

Portrait Of A Lady








 

I am loving this very chic and ladylike collection from Louis Vuitton. I am a big fan of dresses and skirts and find them way more comfortable than pants. I like big, bouncy hair, heels, petite designer handbags and a splash of colour so this collection suits me to a tee! The only problem is the price tag! I have a couple of treasured Louis Vuitton handbags but the clothing range is is out of my league. However, I always believe it's about styling and accessorizing! The look can easily be achieved with beautiful, statement shoes, an LV bag, good quality basics from more affordable designers, well groomed hair and perfectly manicured nails. I always say it's not about money....it's about style!!!

Melissah xox

Images via Louis Vuitton

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...