Friday, September 23, 2011

Heaven on Earth



 

 




 
I am loving this soft, floaty prettiness filled with ruffles, sheers, lace and bows. Just simple things to make you feel pretty and feminine - fabulous shoes, heavenly lingerie, pretty dresses and dreamy bedlinen. All the things a girl needs to help her unwind after a tiring week of rushing around. If I can find time to pamper myself a little on the weekend with hair, nails, a chance to dress up and go out for dinner without having to think about cooking. If I can squeeze in a facial or perhaps a massage as well as some quiet time to read or flick through a magazine then I feel I am ready to start the working week on Monday. 

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7     

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...love all the eye candy. Just beautiful!

Beautiful House said...

Oh what lovey images, enjoy the weekend.x

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa, I was having computer issues, and wasn't able to send you a thank you note about your kind comment on my muffin recipe. Much appreciated!

And, wow, I have to say, I so love your taste! Pink and feminine, right up my alley! Does it get any better?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...