Monday, September 12, 2011

Velvet and Lace









I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend - here's something  pretty and feminine to start the week off with. Soft pinks and greys in velvets and lace. Spring has arrived and this palette of prettiness is perfect for Spring days. It's the time of the year to clean up my wardrobe and throw out anything that looks shabby, doesn't fit properly or I just know I'm never going to wear again. It's time to give the house a good once over and tidy up drawers and cupboards and freshen things up a bit. It's the perfect opportunity to get out into the garden, pull out the weeds, chop everything back, replace struggling plants and breathe some new life into it. Thank goodness for Spring otherwise I'd never get round to doing any of these things!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34

1 comments:

Claire D. T said...

Lovely pictures :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...