Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Splash of Hot Pink









There's nothing like a splash of colour to brighten up your day. Today I'm loving hot pink. Best not to overdo it ...just one perfect detail will do the trick! It maybe a perfect pink pout, a jaunty little handbag or a pair of hot pink satin heels ....think Jimmy Choo. Around the home it may be a beautiful bunch of bright pink roses or a fuchsia silk cushion that adds a pop of colour! I think I'm feeling inspired to paint my nails in my new Chanel pink polish that's bound to put a spring in my step!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5

2 comments:

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

Totally Agree, Hot Pink can liven up anything,anywhere and anybody!!!

Cherisse said...

Pink always bring a smile to my face! Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...