Thursday, September 8, 2011

Paris Sunset Romance




 





I have had a bit of  French fix this week - dining out at my favourite Restaurant 'France Soir' indulging in the classic French Bistro Dish 'Entrecote' (Steak) with Pommes Frites all washed down with a hearty bottle of Cotes du Rhone. Just perfect! I also popped into Chanel and Louis Vuitton to see the new Spring arrivals for the season. I was very well behaved and managed to get out of there with just a new shimmery Chanel lip gloss! I've bought Paris Vogue to get up to date with European fashions even though it's a bit glum looking at winter fashion when you are going into summer! And finallly I watched a couple of my favourite old French movies on DVD just to cap things off! Enjoy your week!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissah,

And now I have had my French fix for the day.

Beautiful photos!

Kel x

Claire D. T said...

Lovely pictures :) You have very beautiful blog!!
Check out my blog and if you like it we can follow each other..
http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.com/

Kisses
Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...