Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Vintage White







I love the old world charm of vintage pieces - things that tell a story and add character and warmth to a house. Ever since I was a little girl I have always loved fairy wings, tutus and satin ballet slippers so I am loving these vintage versions. Starting off my career as a fashion designer, I also love the vintage calico dressmaking mannequins from when couture was at it's peak. A few of these quirky vintage finds dotted around the home will give it personality and a sense of style that is unique to it's owners. 

Melissah xox

Images via Vintage and Morrhar check it out for some heavenly Swedish inspiration! This is one of my favourite blogs.

2 comments:

M.A. the 2nd ~ Frances Russell said...

Oh Melissah ... me too! I love wings, tutus and ballet slippers! My little girl does ballet and she looks adorable in her costumes. I love these images ... just exquisite but most especially the fairy wings. Sorry I have not been commenting lately I just have been so busy!
This has calmed me down!
love
Frances xx

Maria-Isabel said...

Me too, this kind of faded glamour is very appealing... Happy to see some of our pic and old brocantetreasures but please attach our blogname www.vintagemorrhar.blogspot.com
Have a lovely day : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...