Thursday, September 22, 2011

Crazy About Colour






 




It's a sunny day so I am in the mood for bright, happy colours. I love all of these spaces with their splash of vibrant colour - makes you instantly feel happy! The clean, white canvas of white walls, white bench tops and simple white furniture let's the colour pop without looking too busy or overwhelming. Nearly all of my clients are after classic, neutral colours but how much more fun would it be if they all introduced a splash of bright colour into their decorating schemes!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7   

3 comments:

Ann said...

Wow! Those colors make me so happy.

Oh honestly, they are therapeutic.

Spaces like that are just so fab to view... I wish we could make changes on our interiors every month, color-wise I mean, but its just wishful thinking on my part.

Claire D. T said...

Colors always renew a place!! I love purple and blue for my own place :) Lovely pictures!!!
Kisses

The enchanted home said...

So pretty and uplifting. I am a big fan of color, its amazing how it can effect your mood!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...