Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Say Cheese

In my family we are all addicted to cheese - we love every kind of cheese from everyday Coon tasty slices to the more sophisticated creamy French Brie, Cambenbert and Blue Vein cheeses. We love feta in salads, salty pan fried haloumi cheese for an appetizer, Stilton with port and King Island cheddar cheese with crackers and a glass of New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc. So a beautifully laid out table with a wide selection of gourmet cheeses like the one below couldn't be more appealing to us!  
 



 

Xox
Melissah

3 comments:

Just Martha said...

Hi Melissah, thank you for commenting on my post yesterday. You have the most divine blog!!! I am going to do a little post about you as I know there are many out there who would just drool over your pages. With delight (sorry, that sounded a bit gross, but I mean it very positively)Have you zhushed it up a bit as I didn't think I could comment yesterday... and we love to comment! But, honestly, very inspiring...

Sharon said...

Ditto. I was trying to comment on how your blog is absolutely lovely and inspiring, well now I can:)
Thanks for dropping by and for the sweet comment!

Brit said...

Hi Melissah,

I would like to give you the "Stylish Blogger Award" for your beautiful and so inspiring blog!

How this award works is that it's passed on from blogger to blogger, so I received the award from someone and I pass on the award to others. Part of this award is to write 7 things about yourself (on your blog post) and pass this award to 15 other recently discovered blogs you think deserves this award too.

You can see my post and the link for the award here: http://myblackbook.free.fr/


xo,
Britta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...