Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Summer Brights












I have very fond memories of being a kid hearing that all familiar music of the Mr Whippy van driving up our street in the middle of summer. I would beg my mum for some money then race off  bare foot after him. Hoards of kids would be hovering around the van ordering multi coloured gelatis. The ice-creams would melt in the sun as we licked away desperately. Ice-cream would drip down the cone onto my hands, arms and the front of my dress. I would walk home sticky, happy and smiling with the rest of the kids in my neighborhood. Here are a few summer treats that remind me of the carefree days of my childhood!


Images via 1-2, 2, 3, 4, 5-7


  Melissah xox

3 comments:

Leo said...

Yummy. They all look delicious.

Unknown said...

Such pretty treats too! I love your blog. I stopped by the other day to have a peek around. So many wonderful inspirations.

Karen

chateaudelille said...

Mr Whippy went by my house the other day but i am too slow to catch them now. Maybe next time! Fiona

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...